Jab Talak Ye Chand Taare Jhil Milate Jayenge,
Tab Talak Jashne Wiladat Hum Manate Jayege.
InShaAllah
Islamic Tools
🧭Qibla Direction
--°
Dubai direction
The Most Mercifulنہایت مہربان
The Praised Oneتعریف کیا گیا
🕌Namaz Time
Fajr--:--
Dhuhr--:--
Asr--:--
Maghrib--:--
Isha--:--
Sunrise--:--
🌙Hijri CalendarHijri aur English calendar live
--
--
🌅Monthly Sehri Aftar TimeSelected location ke liye mahine bhar ka time
Sehri --:-- / Aftar --:--
Prayer location ke hisaab se update hoga.
Monthly Timetable
Loading...
Nice respond in return of this difficulty with real arguments and telling all regarding that.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure exactly why but this blog is loading extremely slow for me.
ReplyDeleteIs anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end?
I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.
Hello! I could have sworn I've visited your blog before but after looking at
ReplyDeletea few of the articles I realized it's new to me.
Nonetheless, I'm definitely happy I came across it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back frequently!